Melatonin – a hormone produced by the brain in response to darkness – plays an important role in your sleep/wake cycle. Because it works as a natural sleep aid, it’s become a commonly used dietary supplement people often used to combat insomnia and jet lag and may help people enjoy better sleep quality.
One way to get more melatonin to help restore the body’s natural sleep/wake cycle is to take a supplement. Gummy supplements have become a popular choice because they taste good, and you don’t have to swallow them whole as you do tablets or capsules. Vitafusion Extra Strength Melatonin Gummies are one melatonin supplement option. To help you decide if they’re a good choice for you, we’ve put together a review of the gummies, including the pros, the cons, and what users have to say about the supplement.
About Vitafusion Extra Strength Melatonin Gummies
Vitafusion Extra Strength Melatonin Gummies offer five milligrams of melatonin in a two-gummy serving. The gummies are designed to be tasty, combining nutrition and taste, so users enjoy a better supplement experience. Vitafusion has been in business for more than 12 years, offering a variety of gummy vitamins and supplements, and they call themselves “America’s #1 gummy vitamin brand.” These gummy vitamins come in a natural blackberry flavor, and one bottle offers 120 gummies, which is a 60-day supply.
Some of the pros of Vitafusion Extra Strength Melatonin Gummies include:
- They are certified gluten-free
- Gummies don’t include dairy, synthetic dyes, or high-fructose corn syrup
- A tasty, natural blackberry flavor
- Vitafusion brand received the ChefsBest Excellence Award in 2018, which is given to brands surpassing quality standards in the industry
- Offers an extra-strength supplement that has more melatonin than many other similar supplements
- Supports better sleep at night
- Useful for people experiencing jet lag
While Vitafusion Extra Strength Melatonin Gummies offer many pros, it’s also essential to consider the cons, including:
- Some people reported feeling groggy the next morning
- Gummies may contain tree nuts, shellfish, eggs, fish, or soy, which is a problem for those who may have these allergies
What Users Say
Overwhelmingly, users give Vitafusion Extra Strength Melatonin Gummies great reviews, with 95% of users saying they would recommend the supplement to others. Some commons from reviewers include:
- “I enjoyed falling asleep quickly and then waking up six hours later without feeling groggy.”
- “I love the flavor, and when you open the container you get this wonderful scent. They taste so great compared to other gummies. Just taking one makes me feel tired, and then I take a second right before I sleep and get a great night of sleep.”
- “I switched to taking these gummies after trying Z-Quil. They worked well and are better for me.”
- “I get sleepy just 15 minutes after I chew up these gummies.”
- “Taking these gummies have really helped me get my sleep back on track, and it’s great to have them in my arsenal.”
- “They taste so great and they help me sleep every night.”
- “These gummies are so easy to take with the gummy form, I love the flavor, and I wake up feeling rested every morning.”
- “I use these gummy vitamins on nights when I can’t seem to wind down and they help me fall asleep naturally.”
The Bottom Line
From a delicious flavor to being gluten-free to offering a higher dose of melatonin than some other supplements, Vitafusion Extra Strength Melatonin Gummies offer many great benefits. They get great reviews from users and they come highly recommended, making them a great choice if you’re looking for a way to sleep better at night or just combat that jet lag when you’re traveling.